Warlords: Heroes Warlords: Heroes

Really fun... at first.

I must say this is a really solid effort. And it is really fun to play up until about... Day 15. At which point it becomes severely less fun and denigrates into hideously repetitive and cheap tactics just to survive because one glitch (I got hit by a headless archer who's neck was spraying blood.) and there goes half your health. Two major suggestions that I think would help. First, move the ALL the attacks off one key. For the love of god. You simply cannot buy all the attacks. It's suicide. You're forced to pick one or two moves, grab one or two pieces of armor and them dump the rest of the painfully earned gold rebuying your mercs. Second make each LEVEL harder, not each DAY. Because if you're like me, as soon as I realized there was no day limit I started hitting each and every battlefield to get gold. By time you beat the first of the bosses and reach the horsey levels, on like, day 22, maps labeled Easy are teeth grinding and ones labeled Hard are pretty much "Be prepared to lose your mercs to horsey people".

Just me $0.02

Mario World: Overrun Mario World: Overrun

Arg!

Stupid addictive game, I've been sitting here playing it for hours! *Shakes fist*

Seriously though, great game.

Insane Orb EX Insane Orb EX

OMG o_o

It's pong on crack! O_O

I beat it though! XD

Nice one. Addictive fun. 9/10

Pussy or _______? Pussy or _______?

*Chuckles*

Doesn't it kind of defeat the purpose when a lesbian gets 15 out of 15 right? ^_-

The Suspicious Cop The Suspicious Cop

Great job

I usually don't write reviews but for this game I'll make an exception. Usually when clicking through newgrounds and playing random games I will either calmly stop playing a game because it sucks, click off angrily because it is too hard or grin because I won.

This game however, had me hooked. I played through each set of choices (some of which were damn amusing) and even though it was frustrating at times I kept playing. And, when I finally beat it I was pumping my fist in the air and yelling "Yeah!" Congrats on a game that actually gives you a sense of acomplishment for finally talking that damn cop off your tail.

Great job, guys!

RushHour RushHour

Not bad

A good challange. I didnt find any problems that couldn't be solved. *Grins*

Stick RPG Stick RPG

Pretty cool

Great game. The graphics could use alot of spit and polish but the game itself was awsome.

Only thing is I keep running into a bug while fighting in the bar. I win a battle but the other guy just stands there. His health bar is gone but nothing happens. So I just right click and hit "play" which kills my chara but allows me to see my stats.

E V O L V R O N E V O L V R O N

Good Game

Great job, it is highly addictive but damn, those baddies are great shots.

Bakuhatsu Panic! 2 Demo Bakuhatsu Panic! 2 Demo

I like.

Simple yet highly addictive. Great job!

Combat Instinct 3 Combat Instinct 3

Annoying as all hell.

Great graphics. Annoying gameplay.